CHILDREN’S DENTIST V’S GENERAL DENTIST
WHY SEE A CHILDREN’S DENTIST
- We see newborn and infants!! Oral health starts from the beginning. Whether its a tooth that erupted around before or soon after birth, lip/tongue tie, or regular dental check-ups, we advocate for early dental care.
- Dr. Hall is always looking at the big picture. That means she will assess your child’s habits, growth and development and determine their dental needs – always taking the least invasive approach. However, if needed, Dr Hall has full capacity to treat children under nitrous oxide sedation and general anaesthesia
- Dr. Hall is a Mum and understands the concerns you may have. It can be reassuring to get a Mum’s perspective on healthcare
- We strive to make visits fun and educational!! Trips to the dentist can be difficult, especially if your child has special needs, previous dental trauma or is anxious. Dr. Hall will try to make your child comfortable and get them through appointments happy and healthy.
- Special Needs is our speciality!! Dr. Hall will try to make a dental visit easy for your child with special needs as she knows how difficult all of those medical and therapy appointments can be.